My Lovely Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

For 2 Challenges

I'd like to enter this card into 2 challenges, Lili's Little Fairies who want us to follow a great sketch and Wild Orchid Challenge who's theme is 'Bingo', I chose to use pins, embossing and flowers.  The flowers are of course from WOC, the pins I made myself, the BP is from the Laundry Line stack by My Mind's Eye.  I used a Crafts Concepts embossing folder, perfect for this image which is from Lili of the Valley and it's coloured with ProMarkers.  The glitter is Chamelion glitter from Debbi Moore Designs.

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty .gorgeous spring colours
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love it.
luv
Debby

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your beautiful card!

Regards Malin