My Lovely Followers

Friday 23 March 2012

CSAYL Challenge #3 - Anything Goes

For this weeks challenge over on Christmas Stamping All Year Long, the choice is entriely your's as our theme is 'Anything Goes'.  The winner of this challenge will get to be our GDT.

Here's my DT card.
I used Spellbinders bauble dies, ran them through an embossing folder and them mounted them up on sticky pads and finished them off with some Chamelion glitter from Debbi Moore Designs, and gems from my stash.  The borders were cut using a Cheery Lynn die.

6 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So pretty and delicate! Great placement on the bling :>)

Jessica Bashaw said...

Wow! I just love your card! It is is stunning! Great job!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty
Lisa x

Deb said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous Karen
Debs
xxx

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

wow! very elegant

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful white on white card Karen looks so ornate I love the sparkle you have added to the central image, this is one quality card.
hugs
Lorraine x