My Lovely Followers

Friday 2 March 2012

Winter Wonderland - Photo Inspiration

Time for a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland and this week we'd like to see you draw your inspiration from a photo.  We would like you to mention what your inspiration was.  Our sponsor for this one is Crafters Companion and their prize is a £10 voucher to spend in their online store, lots of goodies!..... lol.

Here's the photo

And here's my DT card
My inspiration was the colours and the presents.
The image is coloured with ProMarkers and I added a bit of sparkly using Chamelion glitter from Debbi Moore Designs.  I cut the card shape on the Grande Calibur using a GoKreate die.  The BP's are from an old stack and the snowflakes were cut with a Marianne die, the sentiment was made by a friend.

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely, great shaped card and love the red and white.

Curly said...

I love the colour theme and the shape of the card and beautifully coloured image too,
take care
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Lynsey said...

Hi Karen, this is a beautiful card! Love the shape.
Hugs Lynsey x

Debbie said...

Hi Karen...love this Tilda image and the shape of the card.
Debbie x

Linda said...

Hi Karen I love the shape of your card and you have coloured Tilda in beautifully love Linda

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Karen, love the added sparkle
Clairexx

Patricia Chalas said...

Welcome Karen to the CSAYL team!!!

I can't wait to see what you come up for the challenges.
Is going to be fun!