My Lovely Followers

Thursday 8 March 2012

DDSC #98 - Animals

This weeks challenge over on Digi Doodle Shop Challenges has just started with a new theme of 'Animals'.  As usual we have a prize of a $10 gift certificate to the lucky winner.  You can spend this in our online store, Digi Doodle Shop, there's lots of fab images for you to choose from.  

Don't forget we still have our DT call running, so if you like the thought of working with these lovely images on a regular basis and a group of lovely girls, head over HERE for more details.

Here's my DT card.#

 I just couldn't wait to use this image, which is called Sweet Smell, as I'm a big fan of Pigs!  I just love them, nothing to do with my maiden name being Pigg of course......  You can buy and download this image HERE.
I coloured the image with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers, I cut the image shape with Go Kreate dies, the papers from a pack which I can't remember the name of, could be Forever Friends? For the flower I coloured with ProMarkers and used the Retro Flower punch and the leaves are from a Marianne die and the sentiment is a stamp by Wild Rose Studios.

14 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Karen and such gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh fabulous design - love that image and the pretty papers
Lisa x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Great shape to the card and I love the shapes and the flowers too. Isn't the face of this pig precious. Just pure joy. I love it! Have a great weekend, Linda

Bettina L. said...

I am so loving this image too. Have to get it myself soon;) Love your fab fold, your gorgeous colouring and the design with the flower too. Hugs Bettina xx

catherine said...

This is just beautiful and really spring time. Love the image and colours
x catherine

Denise said...

Oh this is so cute. Love the pretty colours you have used and that flower looks great.
Pink pig, pink hippo - all we really needed was a pink elephant for the full set - lol
Hugs
Denise xx

Judy said...

Oh now you already know I'm in love with this card...my favorite colors and all. You did such a fab job!!!...this is now my fav...

xx
Judy

skylife said...

That piggy is just awesome! It seems just like it will fly away any minute now!

Love the colors you've chosen :-)

Hugs,
Zlatina

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Karen that image is fantastic and I love the card fold and the soft colours you have used.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jo said...

Love this, so would my sister, she's a piggy freak! :)

Tammy said...

Such a cute, cute image and you've created a wonderful card with it. Love your coordinating flowers too!

ahlers5 said...

This card is just too cute! Great image. Love the coloring and the fold. that's one I still need to try.

dj1952 said...

Karen, this is just adorable! I love the pastel colors and your coloring of the pig. You did a fantastic job. Hugs, dj

Sonia said...

Hi Karen
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card! love every details and of course love the piggy image. GREAT JOB!
-Sony