My Lovely Followers

Monday 28 June 2010

Die Cut Dreams #55

This weeks challenge over on Die Cut Dreams has started today and this weeks theme is 'Life's a Beach', so we want to see a seaside theme on your projects this week.
This weeks prize is a 60 peice kit to make 20 3D butterflies, all you need is the glue to put them together.
Here's my DT card.
The image is from Isabella Sketchbook and coloured with ProMarkers. I added a little bit of glitter to the sea. The backing paper is from a stack I got in Florida years ago, but I'm sure it's by DCWV.


3 comments:

Kathyk said...

What a fun image? and I love the summery colours and textures you've used too

Kathyk

Unknown said...

I love this one, it's where I'd like to be at the moment :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Karen.
Love it.
Cathy
xxxx