My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 9 June 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers #18 A Sketch

Time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers and this week we have a sketch for you to follow. We're being sponsored this week by Lilac Lemons, who are kindly providing us with a couple of stamps for the lucky winner.
Here's this weeks sketch.And here's my DT card.
I decided to keep it quite simple this week. The image was sent to me by a friend, so I don't know what make it it. I added some glitter for the sprinkles.
Why not pop over and join us, we'd love to see you there.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

MMMMMMM - that cupcake looks yummy Karen - lovely card and card candy too
Kathyk

lbwright22-loopylou said...

simple, but modern and effective design. i was wondering how to use that image and you have given me some good ideas.