My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 2 June 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers #17

It's time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers and this week we have a recipe for you. We want you to use 3 buttons, 2 different papers and 1 ribbon and this weeks sponsor is the lovely Joanna Sheen, so there's a £10 voucher up for grabs.
I made a tent card this week, The striped paper if from a Summer DCWV stack which I bought in Florida a couple of years ago, the swirly paper if from Pink Petticoat, the ribbon is from Stampin Up and the flowers and pin I made myself.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges
Cupcake Crafts - Summer Delights
Your Next Stamp - Use a border punch
Totally Gorjuss - Wings
Whoopsie Daisy - Ribbons & Bows

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats nice!
Elma

Rleen said...

Karen your card is stunning! I love all the details. You did a fabulous job!
Thank you for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge this month. Hope to see you again next month.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Rleen

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! You colored him perfectly! :)

Linnie said...

i am loving your flowers and pin ...cute image
Thankyou for joining in at WhoopsiDaisy challenge
linniex

Kathyk said...

Fab - loving dragons, and oooh those flowers
Kathyk

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is stunning - love all the details to this one. Thanks for joining the June WhoopsiDaisy Challenge.