My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 April 2010

Delightful Sketches 15th April 2010

Today is the start of a new challenge over on Delightful Sketches & Challenges and today also see's the release of some new digi images, 'Under the Sea', available from Digital Delights. All of the DT used images from the new release on their cards. We also have a sketch for you all to work with too. Why not pop over and join in the fun.
Here's my card.I coloured the whale with ProMarkers and used the Cuttlebug Devine Swirls to create the impression of the sea, to which I added a bit of sparkle. The sentiment is also from the 'Under the Sea' collection and the shells are actually from Miami Beach, I picked them up a couple of years ago while on holiday.

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
What a delightful card this is. I lov ethe colours and the cute image. Great layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Wendy Hall said...

Wonderful Karen, I luv the texture for the sea!! Fantastic work!

Rachel said...

Fabulous card Karen!!
hugs,
Rachel

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A fabulous card,
hugs Dianne xx

Lisa Foster said...

Super Cute! Love the embossed ocean and the sea shells! Fantastic job!
Hugs,
Lisa

Kathyk said...

I really like this one, loving the glittery "waves" too
Kathyk

Lisa said...

What a sweet card! I love how you did the water!