My Lovely Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010

Delightful Sketches & Challenges

It's time for a new challenge over on Delightful Sketches & Challenges. For this one the challenge is to use punches on your project.
Here's my DT card.For my image I used Teapot Pippin, isn't he cute! and you can buy him here. I've coloured the image with ProMarkers and the flowers were cut using the Retro Flower Punch and the greenery using a Gill punch. The sentiment is a stamp and the oval is cut with a Stampin Up punch. I ran the pink card through a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

5 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous card Karen x

Wendy Hall said...

Fantastic Karen, beautiful colors and the flowers are stunning and compliment Pippin perfectly!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute card, Karen.

Farm Girl said...

Just amazing Karen!

Lorraine said...

Awwwww, how cute is that? Smashing.