My Lovely Followers

Thursday 8 April 2010

Digi Doodle Shops Best

It's time for our 2nd challenge over on Digi Doodle Shops Best, we had some really lovely entries for our first challenge last week, why not join us this week.
This week we're carrying on with this months theme of Spring, you can interpret this however you wish, and we also want to see a different fold on your card.
Here's my card.I thought I'd do a gatefold card as I've not done one for a long time and I really like making these. I coloured the image with ProMarkers.
Hope to see you over on Digi Doodle Shops Best.

12 comments:

Harriet H said...

I love this card and the iris stamp is wonderful... I love the purple and the lo of your card. The gate fold just sets it off.

Harriet

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Such a lovely card, Karen!

Jayne Hayward said...

I love the image you have chosen and the lovely spring colour of lilac.

Jayne xx

Judy said...

Karen,

This is lovely. Two of my favorite colors, and you brought them together so well. Awesome job hun.

Hugs

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Lovely card! I love the purples you used! super pretty!

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

KymKreates said...

Gorgeous job on your coloring and your fold. Those flowers look good enough to pick!

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card, Karen! Love all the details you added to the card... edge punch, ticket punch and the little pearls! Very nicely done!!!

Michelle B said...

Beautiful card! I love the purple and the fold is awesome... your coloring is amazing too!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Amber said...

The Iris stamp looks amazing with the patterned paper you used! Everything matches wonderfully. Love the different shades of purple!
Hugs
Amber

Kathyk said...

I don't know why you don't make gatefold cards more often as this one turned out so very well and you would KNOW that I love the colours you've used too!
Kathyk

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card and image, will check out the blog!
Ruth x

Monika Reeck said...

I love purple and you used purple soo nice in this card..lovely coloring the Images too dear..Adorable card..hugs, Monika