My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 April 2010

Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge #3

This week over on DDSB we have a sketch for this weeks challenge but still including the theme of this month 'Spring' Why not pop over and join us.
Here's my card.I love this image which I coloured with the usual ProMarkers. I distressed the outer edge of the image, a bit much really..... lol. The papers are from Pink Petticoat, the flower I made myself using a sizzix die and the greeting was cut using a spellbinders die.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is awesome Karen, I love the colours you used and the image looks so pretty... I'll have a look at the challenge. Thanks xx

Judy said...

Hi Karen,

This card is really beautiful, one that I would pick out, if I were looking for a wedding card. You did fantastic hun.

Hugs

Karen Howard said...

Karen, this is so romantic! Love the distressing and how the whole card looks vintage wedding!

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh Karen this is soo romantic...ADORABLE card. I love your coloring the images and the border punched paper is so great...hugs

KymKreates said...

I adore the monochromatic look on this card. Just beautiful. Your shading is spectacular!!!! Whomever would receive would have a treasure!

Kathyk said...

Very nice -decidedly vintage look and feel too, don't think you overdid the distressing either
Kathyk

Michelle B said...

So elegant and very stunning... I just love it!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Amber said...

So elegant Karen! Love how well everything matches, just beautiful!
Hugs
Amber

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! I'm not good with vintage cards but this one is fabulous! :)