My Lovely Followers

Saturday 17 April 2010

Let's Get Stamping on Craft Bubble & Pollycraft

I finally got time to use some of my new images from Pollycraft. I've had them a couple of weeks, but just never had the time to use them. This is my DT card for this weeks challenge on Lets Get Stamping and I'm also entering it into this weeks challenge on Pollycraft which is to use the colours brown and pink and either yellow or green, I used green.I coloured the images with the usual ProMarkers, the green is her wings and the grass. The wing colour is grey green and tea green, I think, and I cut the flowers we various sizes of the Retro Flower punch.

10 comments:

Victoria said...

what lovely images and so nice to see two on one card too

Hugs
Victoria
x

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card, love the images and colours. Lisa x

Mummylade said...

such a pretty, pretty card! Love the colours

Harriet H said...

Karen, such a beautiful card...I love how you used both images and blended the whole card together....

Harriet

Debs M said...

fantastic colouring, great card x

Kathyk said...

Super colours Karen - I love your take on this sketch.
Kathyk

maddy hill said...

what a darling card ! just darling !

beautiful combo karen .
hugs
maddy x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Such a cute card Karen x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Those images are beautiful- I really like the way you have one fairy facing one way and the other fairy facing the other.
gorgeous flowers as always too.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the Lilybean fairy, too.