My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 7 April 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers #9

Well it's time for challenge #9 over on I ♥ ProMarkers and this week we have just a theme, no sketch. The theme is nice and easy, Animals.
I decided to use this cute Hippo from Motivet (I think) I got the image from a friend, that's why I'm not so sure who it's by. All the papers are from Pink Petticoat, the punch work was done with an MS punch and the flowers were also with a punch.
Why not come on over and join us in this weeks challenge, you could win a £10 voucher from the lovely Joanna Sheen, and we'd love to see you over there.
I'm also entering this into challenges on
Pollycraft - Anything Goes

13 comments:

Mummylade said...

It is Motivet, her name is Hilda =)

It's a lovely card, fantastic colour combo

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous! The colours go so well together, very pretty.
Clare x

Debs M said...

Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured, lovely card x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning dear Karen, what an absolutely stunning card, infact you've been busy since my last visit with lots of gorgeous makes, loving them all, hugs Linda x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
Your card is gorgeous. I love the colours and punched borders. The image is beautifully done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Harriet H said...

Wonderful card.... I love the colors....you do a fantastic job with your promarkers....


Harriet

Kathyk said...

And what a fab animal you chose Karen - lovely card.
Kathyk

KymKreates said...

I love it! I have used that image myself on a card. Well done!

lbwright22-loopylou said...

The hippo is so cute. Do you have a little girl in mind to give the card to?
I gave my Mum and Dad the easel card I made for Easter, but they couldn't work out how to stand it up or which way round it went- lol!

Sue said...

absolutely gorgeous,beautiful paers,colours and a cute image,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

mrsk06 said...

Hi Karen

I love your card the hippo image is so sweet and the colours just work really well!

Take care

Sal xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

great colours and that cute little hippo....

hugs shell xx