My Lovely Followers

Monday 5 April 2010

Die Cut Dreams #42

This week over on Die Cut Dreams the challenge is to use a digi image from Jolanda from Cards etc, Shop on your project. The image is a shoe and you can get it from Susie. If you'd like to take part in this challenge, pop over to DCD for Susies email address then she'll send you the image to work with.
The DT had 2 images to work with, a shoe and a boot, so we've each made 2 cards.
Here's mine.
For the boot I coloured it with ProMarkers.And the shoe, I paper pieced and simply added some gems. I used an MS punch for the border and stamped the backing paper.

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
These are fantastic cards. I love the paper piecing and the images are great.
Hugs,
Fiona x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super cute! Love the shoes - on your cards AND in real life! *lol*

Harriet H said...

OMG what beautiful cards.... I love the theme shoes.... your designs and layouts are perfect....

arriet

lisa said...

these are gorgeous karen xxxx

KymKreates said...

shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I love shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are terrific!!!!!