My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 2 January 2013

ILPM's #149 - Monochrome

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all have a great Christmas. 
Back to normal now and time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers where our theme is 'Monochrome' which means simply shades of one colour.  We have a brand new sponsor for this year too and this week is their first time to sponsor us.  Crafty Embellies have a £10 voucher up for grabs for the lucky winner of this challenge.  I'm sure you'll agree they have some great embellies to lavish on your cards and other crafty projects, be sure to pop over and take a look.

Here's my DT card.


I used an image from Saturated Canary for this card and cut the card base on my new Cameo, which Santa kindly brought me.  I used a free cutting file download from Birds Cards for the card base, which I cut out on Centura Pearl card, it cut perfectly too.


A side view.


A closer look at the image.
The colours used are
Skin - Ivory, Blush & Dusky Pink
Hair & Cat - Gold, Orange & Henna
Clothes - Oatmeal & Honeycomb

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy New Year and what a great start with this gorgeous card. Love the shape and the sweet image x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This has such a gorgeous delicate look about it wonderful card Ginny x

Eileen said...

This is gorgeous Karen. Love the image and what you have done with it. Your card base is fabulous.
Wishing you and your's health, wealth, happiness and success in all you do in 2013
Eileen x
and thanks for the lovely comments you leave for me

Judy said...

This is babio sweet pea. Love, love, love the hair, and the card style is adorable. Well done!

xo
Judy