My Lovely Followers

Friday 18 January 2013

Winter Wonderland Goes Vintage

This weeks challenge has just started over on Winter Wonderland and our theme is 'Vintage'.  Our sponsor for this one is Wild Rose Studio with a prize of 2 of their lovely stamps.

Here's my DT card.


I decided to get out my Joanna Sheen, Vintage Christmas CD for this one, it's full of lovely vintage images and BPs, perfect for this challenge.  Don't forget, at the moment  your entry can be for any occassion not the usual 'Christmas' only.

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous image, love this card, great colour choice.

Doreen said...

Beautiful card.... love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is wonderful must check this CD out Ginny x

coldwaters2 said...

Superb Vintage card Karen I totally love not only that wonderful image but also the frame, papers and gorgeous colours.
hugs
lorraine x