My Lovely Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

Just Inklined - Corner Poppy

Today I have a card to show you using an image from Just Inklined.  This image is called 'Corner Poppy' which you can buy and download it HERE.  I love to colour flower images, as you've probably already noticed.... lol.

Here's my DT card.


I used a die from Go Kreate for the mat and layering, and a Spellbinders die for the sentiment and corner decoration, both the same die, just cut in half to use for the corners.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I coloured the image with the usual ProMarkers and the BP is from a pack by Andrea Jayne.


The usual close of the the image, and the colours I used.
Budding Rose
Dusky Rose
Apple Cider
Marsh Green
Mustard

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Karen this is so beautiful I love the simplicity of the design as the attention is on that stunning Poppy, it all looks so elegant an ACE card.
hugs
lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful poppy and card Ginny x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Karen. I love poppies and this one looks beautiful, fabulous colours.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is gorgeous Karen.. poppies are a favourite of mne .. and this is so pretty
sorry i havent been around much this week
Lisa x

Craftyrose said...

Stunning karen, hope you are well. xx