My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

ILPMs Challenge #152

This weeks challenge theme over on I ♥ ProMarkers is 'Anything Goes' and our sponsor is J & C Creations.

Here's my DT card.


This is a digi image from Wee Stamps, their images are just so cute!  I cut the card base on my Cameo, one of my very own designs too.... lol.  The bead pins are were made by me, ribbon and gems are from my stash, the papers are from a DCWV stack.

Colours
Skin - Ivory, Blush & Dusky Pink
Hair - Almond, Tan, Caramel & Burnt Sienna
Clothes & Wings - Lilac, Lavender & Amethyst 

5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours.
Hugs Tamara

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love this image and the colours Ginny x

Eileen said...

Love this image and what you have done with her here Karen. Beautifully coloured and love the frame you have create. It's Gorgeous
Eileen x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh the happy birthday edging looks fab.. and the colours so pretty
Lisa x

Judy said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty. Love the colors, that's a given, and fabulous design and coloring.

xo
Judy