My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

ILPM's #153 - Love Is All Around!

Time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers where our theme is 'Love Is All Around', well it is coming up to Valentines Day..... lol.  Our sponsor is Marianne Designs with a prize of ......

Here's my DT card.


This lovely cute image is by Sylvia Zet at Wee Stamps, I love these, the little faces are just so cute!  I used my Cameo for all the die cuts, the BP if from the Dreamcatcher paper stack by First Edition.

A closer look of the image.
Colours I used are ;
Skin - Ivory, Blush and Dusky Pink
Browns - Almond, Morning Mist, Tan & Burnt Sienna
Pinks - Muted Pink & Baby Pink
Puples - Lavender & Lilac

3 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So gentle card. Love it!
Hugs Tamara

Judy said...

He Sweet Pea,

Super adorable, and love the coloring and glitter. Those hearts are fabulous!!

xo
Judy

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful soft colours gorgeous card Ginny xx