My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Autumn Hydrangea & Daisy Chrystanthamums

The Eucalyptus leaves were cut from very pale green cardstock, the rest of the leaves from white cardstock and coloured with  Promarkers, Adirondack Inks and Distress Ink. I used and Olive Promarker to colour the leaves and blended a little Forest Moss DI to the edges to give a little dimension.  I also added Distress Ink to the Eucalyptus and blended Picket Fence on the leaves.  

I used white cardstock to cut the all of the flowers, then coloured them  with Adirondack Ink in Lettuce, using a finger dauber to add the ink very lightly so it gave me a slight varigated look to the Hydrangea.  Once assembled I added tiny art stones into the centres, which I had coloured with green ink (I don't have Prills but these worked the same). 
I also used the Lettuce ink pad to colour the centres of the Daisy Chrysanths. The centres were cut from yellow cardstock, once the assembled and dry, I sprinkled art stones, again coloured with ink, randomly over the top.

I finished off with a sentiment from Susan's new stamp set.

I also added Glossy Accents to the ladybird.

Everything else used is from my own stash.

Die sets used are:
Autumn Hydrangea
Daisy Chrystanthamum
Foliage & Ladybirds

Stamp set:
Autumn Quotes

No comments: