My Lovely Followers

Sunday 20 September 2020

Oriental Poppies, Gaillardia and Coreopsis Frame


The Eucalyptus leaves were cut from very pale green cardstock, the rest of the leaves from white cardstock and coloured with a Promarker in Olive and Distress Ink in Forest Moss.  I also added Distress Ink to the Eucalyptus and blended Picket Fence Distress Ink on the leaves.  
I used red cardstock for the Poppies and added a little black ink in the centre,  The stamens were cut from black card to which I added charcoal pollen to the tips after shaping them. A white gel pen was used for the centre markings.  
The Gaillardia were cut from yellow cardstock and coloured with Pink Lobster and Carmine Promarkers.  The centres were also cut from yellow cardstock with brown pollen added.
The Coreopsis were cut from white cardstock and coloured with Baby Pink and Pineapple Crush Promarkers and the centres from brown cardstock with yellow pollen added.

After I coloured the leaves with Olive Promarker, I blended a little of the Distress Ink on the edges for a bit more definition..  

The sentiment is from Susans new stamp set.

Anything else is from my stash.

Die sets used are:
Oriental Poppies
Foliage & Ladybirds

Stamp set:
Autumn Quotes

No comments: