My Lovely Followers

Monday 14 September 2020

Gaillardia


The Eucalyptus leaves were cut from very pale green cardstock, the rest of the leaves from white cardstock and coloured with  Promarkers and Distress Ink. I used and Olive Promarker to colour the leaves and blended a little Forest Moss DI to the edges to give a little dimension.  I also added Distress Ink to the Eucalyptus and blended Picket Fence on the leaves.  I used brown cardstock for the berry branches with crystal drops for the berries.
I used yellow cardstock to cut the Gaillardia, then coloured them  with Promarkers in Pink Lobster and Carmine.   The stamens and centres were cut from the same yellow cardstock and added brown pollen to the stamen tips.    

I also added Glossy Accents to the ladybird.

The sentiment is computer generated, everything else is from my stash.

Die sets used are:
Gaillardia
Foliage & Ladybirds
Woodland Leaves

No comments: