My Lovely Followers

Thursday 10 September 2020

Framed Autumn Hydrangea


I cut all of the leaves from white cardstock and coloured with a Promarker in Olive and Distress Ink in Forest Moss.  I also cut the petals from white cardstock and coloured them with Cranberry and Oregano Adirondack Ink using finger daubers with different pressure to achieve the softer 'not perfect' look.  After colouring the leaves with Olive Promarker, I blended a little of the Forest Moss Distress Ink on the edges for a bit more definition.. 

The background was embossed and a little Cranberry Adirondack Ink blended round the edges. sentiment is from Susans new stamp set, and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.  The watering can was cut on my Cameo.

I added Glossy Accents to the ladybird.

Die sets used are:
Oriental Poppies
Foliage & Ladybirds

Stamp set:
Autumn Quotes

No comments: