My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Oriental Poppy Bouquet


The Eucalyptus leaves were cut from very pale green cardstock, the rest of the leaves from white cardstock and coloured with a Promarker in Olive and Distress Ink in Forest Moss.  
I used very pale pink and a red cardstock for the Poppies and added a little black ink in the centre,  The stamens were cut from black card to which I added charcoal pollen to the tips after shaping them.  After I coloured the leaves with Olive Promarker, I blended a little of the Distress Ink on the edges for a bit more definition..  I also added Distress Ink to the Eucalyptus and blended Picket Fence Distress Ink on the leaves.  

The background was made using Brushos and a little water.

Everything else is from my stash.

Die sets used are:
Oriental Poppies
Foliage & Ladybirds

1 comment:

Lesley said...

This is so beautiful, and I love the background too. xx