My Lovely Followers

Monday 21 September 2020

White Autumn Hydrangea


I used white cardstock to cut the all of the flowers and leaves, then coloured petals  with Adirondack Ink in Lettuce, using a finger dauber to add the ink very lightly so it gave me a soft shaded look to the Hydrangea.  A Promarker in Olive for the leaves, with a little Forest Moss Distress Ink blended on the edges.  Once assembled I added tiny art stones into the centres, which I had coloured with green ink (I don't have Prills but these worked the same). 

After attaching the flowers to the base, I finished of with a quote from Susan's new stamp set.

The nesting die is from the Picot Petite Collection by Becca Feeken, at Spellbinders.

Anything else is from my stash.

Dies used:
Autumn Hydrangea
Foliage & Ladybirds

Stamp used:
Autumn Quotes


No comments: