My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2020

Simple Oriental Poppy


Everything on this project are leftovers from my other samples.  Leftovers make cute cards, don't you agree......
The Poppy was cut from red cardstock,  and a little black ink added to the centre,  The stamens were cut from black card to which I added charcoal pollen after shaping them.  White gel pen was used for the centre detail.
The leaves were cut from white cardstock and coloured with a Promarker in Olive and Distress Ink in Forest Moss, blended round the leaf edges. 
I cut the berry branch from brown cardstock and used pearl drops for the berries.

For the background I sprayed a little ink onto plain white card.

The sentiment is from Susans new stamp set.

I also added Glossy Accents to the ladybird.

Die sets used are:
Oriental Poppies
Foliage & Ladybirds

Stamp Set:
Autumn Quotes

No comments: