My Lovely Followers

Saturday 19 September 2020

Purple Button Chrysanthamums

I cut the flowers from white cardstock and coloured with Distress Ink in Seedless Preserve, Adirondack in Lettuce and Spectrum Noir in Crushed Velvet.  

I used the same colours to make the backgroun piece.

All leaves were cut from white cardstock and coloured with Olive Promarker.  The berry branches were cut from brown cardstock and red pearl maker for the berries.  The Woodlands Leaves were coloured with Distress Inks in Rusty Hinge, Shabby Shutters and Fossilised Amber.

I cut the berry branches from brown cardstock and used pearl maker for the berries.

Anything else used is from my stash.

Die sets used:
Button Chrystanthamums
Foliage & Ladybirds.
Woodland Leaves

I also added Glossy Accents to the ladybird.

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

This is so beautiful. Your flowers look amazing!