My Lovely Followers

Friday 18 September 2020

Burgundy Coreopsis

I cut the flowers from burgundy cardstock and added a touch of Picket Fence Distress Ink to the tips of the petals.  The centres were cut from yellow card stock, and sprinked with yellow pollen.

All leaves were cut from white cardstock and coloured with Olive Promarker.  The berry branches were cut from brown cardstock and red pearl maker for the berries.

The nesting die is from the Picot Petite Collection by Becca Feeken, at Spellbinders.

The sentiment stamp is from my own stash.

Die sets used:
Foliage & Ladybirds.

I also added Glossy Accents to the ladybird.

No comments: